Endometriosis is a complex condition however simple lifestyle and dietary changes may make a significant difference to a woman’s symptoms. Each woman is different, however naturopathic treatment may involve;
- Balancing oestrogen levels with herbal medicines and nutritional products
- Decreasing period pain with herbs and lifestyle changes
- Supporting liver function by increasing phytoestrogens and cruciferous vegetables in the diet
- Decreasing inflammation with fish oils and dietary changes
- Addressing vitamin D and magnesium deficiencies with nutritional supplements
- Using Natural Fertility Management techniques to identify the most fertile time in a woman’s menstrual cycle and help to increase a couple’s chance of conceiving naturally
More information about Naturopathy treatments and what to expect can be found here.