Artemisia Natural Therapies is a Naturopathic health clinic founded by Meghan Arthurson, a Naturopath, Natural Fertility teacher, Antenatal educator and Clinical Midwife Specialist with over 12 years of experience. Meg loves working with women who want to lead a healthier, less stressful and more balanced lifestyle.
Working with a team of women’s health specialists, her aim is to support you on your journey towards wellbeing, to help you feel healthier and more confident in managing your fertility, hormones and health goals.
Meg has a passion for:
- Women’s Health complaints including PMS, PCOS, hormonal imbalances, Endometriosis, depression and anxiety
- Infant and Children’s Health
- General Health and wellbeing
- Natural Fertility Awareness
- Preconception Care and Pregnancy Planning
- Infertility and IVF Support
- Natural Pregnancy Care and Birth Preparation
- Postnatal Recovery and Breastfeeding Support
CLINIC UPDATE: I’ll be taking a break from May 2022 and look forward to returning to the clinic later in the year to resume online and telephone appointments. During my maternity leave I’ll be checking emails sporadically and will endeavour to get back to you as soon as I can. If you would like to book an appointment in April or May 2022 feel free to contact me via email or text message. See you soon, xMeg