Artemisia Natural Therapies is a Naturopathic health clinic in Brunswick Melbourne, founded by Meghan Arthurson, a Naturopath, Natural Fertility teacher, Antenatal educator and Clinical Midwife Specialist with over 12 years of experience. Meg loves working with women who want to lead a healthier, less stressful and more balanced lifestyle.
Working with a team of women’s health specialists, her aim is to support you on your journey towards wellbeing, to help you feel healthier and more confident in managing your fertility, hormones and health goals.
Our practitioners have a passion for:
- Women’s Health complaints including PMS, PCOS, hormonal imbalances, Endometriosis, depression and anxiety
- Infant and Children’s Health
- General Health and wellbeing
- Natural Fertility Awareness
- Preconception Care and Pregnancy Planning
- Infertility and IVF Support
- Natural Pregnancy Care and Birth Preparation
- Postnatal Recovery and Breastfeeding Support
UPDATE 23/03/2020: I am now offering all Naturopathic appointments via Skype/Phone and am still able to send herbal tinctures/supplements to you via Australia Post. If you are suffering from financial hardship please get in contact. xMeg
You can read about our clinic’s response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic here.