Artemisia Natural Therapies is a Naturopathic clinic founded by Meghan Arthurson, a Naturopath, Endorsed Midwife, Natural Fertility teacher and Childbirth educator with over 16 years of experience working alongside women on their fertility, pregnancy and wellbeing journeys.
Meg is passionate about supporting people through life’s big transitions such as menarche, matrescence and menopause. Her practice is based on a holistic approach to health and wellbeing, informed by natural fertility awareness and body literacy concepts. She loves following a clients’ journey as they deepen their sense of autonomy and body knowledge; helping them to make informed health choices and finding individualised tools for reaching their health goals.
Meg offers a range of services including 1:1 online Naturopathy consultations, private, in-home or small-group childbirth/parenting education classes and 1:1 online Natural fertility awareness education appointments.
She also facilitates workshops for midwives, naturopaths and allied-health practitioners, educating on naturopathic-care during the antenatal and postnatal periods.
Meg has a passion for, and experience in treating:
- Women’s Health conditions such as PMS, PCOS, hormonal imbalances, Endometriosis, depression and anxiety
- Infant and Children’s Health
- General Health and wellbeing
- Natural Fertility Awareness
- Preconception Care and Pregnancy Planning
- Infertility and IVF Support
- Natural Pregnancy Care and Birth Preparation
- Postnatal Recovery and Breastfeeding Support