UPDATE 23/03/2020: I am now offering all Naturopathic appointments via Skype/Phone and am still able to send herbal tinctures/supplements to you via Australia Post. If you are suffering from financial hardship please get in contact. xMeg
To all our amazing clients,
I wanted to personally reach out during this time of uncertainty, to reassure you that yes, we are still practicing from our Brunswick clinic. You can be reassured that we are doing our upmost to protect ourselves, our clients, their families and the wider community.
The health and safety of our community is of the utmost importance to us, so we are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 Pandemic very closely. We have no intention at this stage of closing the clinic and wish to remain open to support you all. We will take advice and act on recommendations from the Commonwealth/State Departments of Health, World Health Organisation and our clinical associations. Your health is our priority; if at any time we are instructed to close the clinic, we will notify you accordingly via phone, SMS or email.
As a Clinic we have implemented the following extra strategies:
- We are asking all clients to please wash their hands and/or use our hand sanitiser as they arrive and leave the clinic; your practitioner will do the same.
- We are regularly disinfecting hard surfaces in the public areas of the clinic, including the desk and door handles.
- Please use the white chairs outside the clinic door whilst waiting for your appointment; if you prefer you can wait outside at the blue front door or in your car until your appointment begins. We always try to run appointments on time, however we are increasing our efforts to do this to reduce client waiting time.
- If you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days or been in contact with anyone suspected of carrying COVID-19, please follow the recommendations to quarantine yourself until you are certain that you are not presenting with symptoms of COVID-19. You need to call us to reschedule your appointment if you are feeling unwell; please contact your GP and ask them for advice. Your practitioner will do the same.
- If you are concerned about attending the clinic and you would like some advice, please phone the clinic and we will do our best to advise you over the phone. We are well aware of the impact of social isolation on some of our clients and we want to reassure you that we intend to continue to support you in the best way we can. It’s easy to make an appointment online or arrange for a repeat herb mix; you have the option of booking a consultation face-face or via Skype/phone if it is not safe for you to attend the clinic.
It is important to stay healthy. Practices such as yoga, exercise, breathing, meditation, eating nourishing foods, getting plenty of sleep and keeping hydrated can help.
We are all in this together; stay healthy and be kind to one another. We are just a phone call away, as are your friends and family. Remember, if you have any questions, or concerns, I am here to support you.
xMeg & all the practitioners at Artemisia Natural Therapies