Natural Fertility Awareness involves the identification of a woman’s fertile signs through various methods (such as temperature charting and cervical mucous recording) and can be a highly effective method of contraception or conception when both understood and used correctly.
Natural Fertility Awareness helps to bring about a greater understanding of how stress and lifestyle choices impact upon our health and fertility; the techniques can be used by any woman at any stage in her reproductive life, whether or not she experiences a regular monthly cycle.
Natural Fertility Awareness methods may help;
- Couples trying to conceive naturally
- Couples interested in preconception care
- Those seeking advice before, during or after using IVF methods for conception
- Both older and younger couples
- Women wanting to increase their chances of a natural conception
- Women with PCOS or Endometriosis who are trying to conceive
- Breastfeeding women wanting an alternative, non-hormonal form of contraception
- Couples wanting access to a short or long-term, non-hormonal form of contraception
- Women who experience unwanted side effects whilst using pharmaceutical methods of contraception (such as high blood pressure)
- Women coming off the pill, Implanon or IUD
- Women who experience stress-related changes to their menstrual cycle