With so many nutritional and herbal supplements available to purchase online, in supermarkets, chemists and health food stores, it can be difficult for pregnant women to know the difference between good quality and inferior products.
Are you a midwife or practitioner who looks after women in the antenatal or postnatal period? Do you feel confident in discussing and recommending the use of nutritional products and herbal medicines during pregnancy and breastfeeding? What should you be recommending to women whilst they are pregnant or breastfeeding?
The workshop will cover:
- Nutritional supplements in pregnancy including pregnancy multivitamins, probiotics, Vitamin D, Fish oils, Iron, Calcium and Magnesium
- Herbal medicine for birth and lactation including Raspberry Leaf tea and commonly recommended galactagogues
- Antenatal and postnatal diets and healthy eating recommendations
- Safety issues and current research
The cost of the workshop is $15 (or $10 if you book with a friend) and includes morning tea, guest speakers, access to notes/resources and a FREE gift bag. Tickets can be purchased here.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Artemisia Natural Therapies is a Naturopathic health clinic in Brunswick Melbourne, founded by Meghan Arthurson, a Naturopath, Antenatal educator and Clinical Midwife Specialist with over 12 years of experience. Meg loves working with women who want to lead a healthier, less stressful and more balanced lifestyle.
Working with a team of women’s health specialists, her aim is to support you on your journey towards wellbeing, to help you feel healthier and more confident in managing your fertility, hormones and health goals.
Our practitioners have a passion for:
- Women’s Health complaints including PMS, PCOS, hormonal imbalances, Endometriosis, depression and anxiety
- Infant and Children’s Health
- General Health
- Natural Fertility Awareness
- Preconception Care and Pregnancy Planning
- Infertility and IVF Support
- Natural Pregnancy Care and Birth Preparation
- Postnatal Recovery and Breastfeeding Support