“Healthy Pregnancy and Natural Birth Preparation” is our second workshop in the women’s health workshop series and is complementary learning to the traditional hospital antenatal and birth classes. This workshop is for women and couples interested in learning more about a natural approach to pregnancy and birth.
The workshop will cover:
- A discussion about the use of herbal remedies and nutritional products during pregnancy such as Raspberry leaf tea, Pregnancy multivitamins, Vitamin D, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Calcium and Probiotics
- Pelvic floor health during pregnancy
- Tips on maintaining a healthy weight and exercising regularly
- Stress management techniques to improve your health and promote relaxation during pregnancy
- Tips for natural birth and labour preparation
- How Naturopathy can work to improve stress and energy levels and help you to prepare both physically and emotionally for birth
- A discussion of the most common nutritional deficiencies and how to correct them; ensuring that your nutritional needs are met in preparation for labour, breastfeeding and postnatal period
- Tips for healthy eating and meal planning
The cost of the workshop is $15 (or $10 if you book with a friend) and includes morning tea, guest speakers, access to notes/resources and a FREE gift bag. Tickets can be purchased here.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Meg is a Naturopath and Clinical Midwife Specialist with over 12 years of experience. When not consulting in the clinic she is working as a Midwife; teaching antenatal and breastfeeding classes, caring for women during pregnancy, labour and birth, supporting new mothers on the postnatal ward and visiting women and their families at home after they leave hospital. She loves working with pregnant women who want to lead a healthier, less stressful and more balanced lifestyle, enjoy their pregnancies and experience the birth they dreamed of.