The Women’s health workshop series includes three events covering a range of topics, including:
- Hormones, Fertility and Preconception
- Healthy Pregnancy and Natural Birth Preparation
- Postnatal recovery and 4th Trimester support
Beginning in June 2019, “Hormones, Fertility and Preconception” is a workshop for women interested in learning more about a natural approach to managing hormonal problems and preparing for a healthy pregnancy.
The workshop will cover:
- Information on the importance of Preconception care: research has shown that our in-utero environment plays an important role in our long-term health and wellbeing and improves the chances of falling pregnant, having a healthy pregnancy, a healthy baby and a healthy recovery from birth
- Tips on maintaining a healthy weight and exercising regularly
- Stress management techniques to improve your health
- Natural ideas for supporting hormonal balance
- Exploration of the ways in which mood, energy and sleep patterns effect women’s hormones and fertility
- The use of Natural Fertility Awareness techniques to help you identify ovulation and chart your menstrual cycle
- A discussion of the most common nutritional deficiencies and how to correct them
- Tips for healthy eating and meal planning
The cost of the workshop is $15 (or $10 if you book with a friend) and includes morning tea, guest speakers, access to notes/resources and a FREE gift bag. Tickets can be purchased here.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Meg is a Naturopath, Clinical Midwife Specialist, Natural Fertility teacher & Antenatal educator who loves working with women on their journey towards wellbeing. Working with a team of women’s health specialists, her mission is to help you feel healthier, happier & more confident in managing your fertility, hormones, pregnancy & health goals.