At various times in your life you may require extra immune, hormonal, digestive or nutritional support to help prevent illness from depleting your energy levels and negatively impacting on your general wellbeing. During these periods, Naturopathy can provide an excellent complementary treatment to help restore your health and happiness. Naturopaths use herbal medicines, lifestyle advice, individualised nutritional supplements and dietary modifications to both treat and prevent ill-health.
As a University trained Naturopath and Clinical Midwife Specialist with over 12 years of experience, Meg loves working with people who want to lead a healthier, more balanced life.
In this modern age it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by the amount of health information and products we are exposed to. Are you stressed, tired, anxious or depressed and seeking information about how your diet and lifestyle effects your health?
In conjunction with your other health practitioners Meg can help you with:
- General health issues
- Men’s health complaints
- Women’s health complaints
- Low immunity, frequent colds, flu and infections
- Autoimmune conditions
- Family health concerns
- Low energy levels
- Insomnia and sleep difficulties
- Children’s health issues
- High stress levels
- Emotional imbalances
- Depression and anxiety
- Healthy weight management
- Chronic disease prevention
- Headaches and Migraines
- Thyroid problems such as Hypothyroidism
- Musculoskeletal conditions such as arthritis
- Adolescent health concerns
- Poor digestive health and digestive issues such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and Crohn’s disease
- Food sensitivities and allergies
- Skin conditions such as dermatitis, acne and psoriasis
- Cardiovascular conditions such as Hypertension/High blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Type II diabetes
Book your appointment here or sign up to receive free health tips.